Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beaded Shoes again.. not for sale

After watching a Singapore Drama called "The Little Nyonya", I searched for my beads and start sewing a pair of beaded shoes. I have done 5 pairs of beading shoes 5 years ago and stopped doing it as it's too eye-straining. I cannot resists and taking the risk again :P My mom will be the one to scold me if she knew this. beads sewing in progress..


Spent one week to complete this, next is the background, shall i put grey or blue??


The smallest beads chosen as I want a fine piece of work :D

5 comments:

chimei said...

Can find something between grey and blue
grey-ish blue

Unknown said...

Thank you for your suggestion. I have bought the greyish blue beads earlier. Same taste huh..

chimei said...

yes. same GOOD taste. . .
V

Michelle said...

Sharon,

Do you know where can i get the shoe-face template and also beaded shoes motif ? Thanx.

Anonymous said...

The book by Bebe Seet, about Peranakan beading, has templates and designs.